Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy 2008

HAPPY 2008!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it is 2008 aready!Well, can't say I am really excited. Have not completed homework. Great,when school reopen,I'll have to wake up early....no more waking up in the afternoon....

Still, wishing everyone..a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!

Webfetti.com
The picture I promised!!!

Taken at Gillian's Christmas/New Year/Birthday party!! Had a really great time there..though I can't believe I missed the most interesting part!

Well 2007 had been a really GREAT year! Not much studying, lots of fun! Met new and wonderful friends. Had and have a great class. Change my cca..guess I'll never change. Still in contact with my wonderful secondary school friends. Let's hope 2008 will be a better year..though I know we all have to work harder because of A'level.

New Year resolutions:
-lose weight!!!!(important)
-study harder, study smarter
-buy a pet & become a crusader!!(online game)

well, guess that's all for now. ^.^

No comments: