Friday, February 8, 2008

A long time......

OK have not been updating my blog. Very busy with school even when I am free, I'll be playing game. Chinese new year performs in school turn out to be rather nice. Lit night will be next week, can't really say I am excited about it. Still, I am looking forward to Sarah and Lisa performances. (ok, i realised this entry sound similar to the previous entry)

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This year is the year of the RAT....
Here are some stuff for those of you who are born in the year of the rats:
Rat Overview
The Rat year may not be as good to you as the kindly Pig year, especially since it is an Earth year and Earth drains your Rat luck. Making favorable deals, for example, will be more challenging. It should still be a good year for you, as you have eight good months ahead of you. If you avoid risk and rely on hard work to get ahead, you most likely will. You may get off to a slow start, but the latter part of the year will present more and better opportunities -- so be patient.

I am very happy that I have finally become a crusader!!!!

From a swordsman

To a crusader!!!!^.^

No comments: