Saturday, June 14, 2008

King Lear

The King Lear production that spread over three nights is over. So it ends on Friday the 13th. It was okay......kind of gave me new insights on the text. I admit it was useful but as much as it was useful there were parts where it got kind of irritating, like the part where they kept repeating the same scene over and over again.


And......yes I have finally completed FFX!!!! Woohoo!
I love the story line and the battle system......as for the ending...well...it was kind of sad. I mean I know there is FFX-2 but if are just talking about FFX, than the ending is well....let's just say not your usual happy ending. (where's wakka ya?)
My review:
Storyline: 9/10 (there were some confusing parts)
song/music: 10/10 (I love the song!!!)
battle: 8/10
difficulty of enemy: 5/10 (the bad guys were seriously weak and easy to kill)
Graphics: 8/10 (FMV not as good as advent children....than again it is an old game)
Well, whatever it is, I still love the game and the characters! =)


No comments: