Tuesday, September 23, 2008

senior high school

Went to Shibuya Waseda senior high school on Sunday!!! Wow it felt like I was in Japan for a few hours hahahahahaha The school was kind of small but every classroom was equipped with air conditioned and there's even a swimming pool and a dojo. Our tour guides spoke English rather well i must say but unfortunately some of the students there did not really understand what we were saying......and the bowing thing is infectious....somehow we ended up bowing too...I mean when you see someone bowing it is kind of automatic that you start bowing too hahahahha
how odd. It was a wonderful experience, the games,performances and simply walking around the school and I made new friends from NTU too!!=)

I took more pictures than this but I think the school don't really want us to be posting too many pictures online so if you want to see more pictures come and find me hahahahhahha

Me outside the school

Tour guides ,friends, and me =)


No comments: