Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Random bus trip

Ok the random bus ride was random but the end point did not feel random enough....We ended up at Jurong point.....so basically we travel from one shopping centre, Plaza S'pore to another.....=.= Ate at banquet and chat for like hours....hahahahah overall it was very fun!!!!
(picture-credits to Gillian...Thanks Gil!!!)
Us at our start point.....

Us at our end point....

woah my hair super flat after rebonding.....I took 4 hours to reborn my hair and honestly I hate the rebonding process....it is sooooo long..........

So this is like my last entry for 2008....
2008 had been a really wonderful year....despite the stress from the A'levels, I must say that I really did enjoy the year!!! Maybe that is why it seem that this year just flew by. Hopefully next year would be just as enjoyable or better =)
Despite the less optimistic view of 2009...especially when it comes to the economy, I shall still keep an open mind and hope it turns out to be a wonderful year.

Some random picture of code geass...can't remember the site I took it from though...

No comments: