Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cabal

Went to watch Wolverine yesterday. It was very good i must say. For me it was the best...better than the other X-Men installments. Ate Hokkaido ice-cream...delicious~ Gil!Sarah! We should so go to Dohby next time instead of vivo...since u gals have not tried Hokkaido ice-cream.
Mother's Day coming and all the restaurant or at least those we intend to go are fully booked. So because of that we have decided to celebrate Mother Day's on Friday~

Recently I have been busy playing Cabal Online....an online RPG game. Thus, my MSN is always busy or sometimes I don't even bother signing in...lols Hahahaha and getting lazy to update. Got call for a job on Saturday....but i guess you can say that I was too lazy so i rejected it...besides I already have a job. For those who are bored why not try playing Cabal online!

Cabal online~

Apparently the character I am using is not really popular....i wonder why...everyone seem to be going for the long hair and spiky hair dude....Well, whatever I like my character I think he's hot!!! Yay!!!
Here are some screenshots
Note: I got took screenshots form the net....they are not mine!!!

No comments: