Sunday, October 25, 2009

Nike run


Just like in the mini-olympics, I took picture after all the running and look damn unglam haiz..

YESSSS!!! I completed the Nike run~~~~~ awesome!!!! Not bad it was quite fun. Next year I am definitely getting a chocolate bar instead of running on an empty stomach. I did not really like the shirt though...it was so wet after the run and took so long to dry. For some odd reason th km I ran at Pioneer stadium felt worst than the run Idid in the Nike run...Saw some srjcians waving the SRJC flags....damn so nostalgic..lols I miss srjc hahahaha saw mrs teng there...she damn sporty lah. Apparently. RuC and Joel were volunteers at the run but I only saw Joel odd. The volunteers were released late though..11 plus and by then I was already home so could not join them for breakfast/lunch
Damn it I got ulcer on my tongue ARGH!!!
Busy week next week..sianz

No comments: