Friday, October 22, 2010

trip to little india

This week has been crazy! I think I still don't like 8:30am lesson I am fine with 9:30am but 8:30am is really crazy. It just exhaust me. Plus every since Wednesday, I was travelling back and forth to the driving centre....tired tired tired. Piles of readings and work to be done as well and this haze is just totally making it worst. Plus some annoying people makes it worst too. plus the fact that I was pms-ing made it all the worst. Don't mean to offend anyone. Please understand I was pms-ing =(
That aside had a great time in Little India last Saturday morning with aiman and my sis. Went to eat breakfast followed by a trip around little India. Fun~
Got a beautiful key chain from velvet. The amazing thing is that it was not bought but that she made it on her own. How freaking awesome is that!

No comments: