Thursday, August 4, 2011

practicum

Five weeks of practicum is over!!! YESSS!! It was not as dreadful as previously anticipated.


Hopefully I will be able to learn from my experience and do better in the future.


I realise that I need to think more about the whole 'teaching' thing especially since I realise that it is actually relatively enjoyable. I need to think more about why I would like to continue teaching and the message I would like to pass to my students in the future. As cliche as all this sound, I believe it is really important and I definitely need to think deeply and seriously about it.



Currently playing or rather finish playing -

Dragon Age 2




AND.....


Dragon Age: Origins


Both are AWESOME game I swear!! I know a lot of other gamers think that DA:O is better but I really love DA2!! I am sure there are some gamers out there who really do prefer DA:O but I can't help but feel that most who claim DA2 is not as fun or great are really just teenagers trying to act cool and follow the supposed majority opinion.



I have completed both DA:O and DA2 and found both game entertaining and fun. They both have their flaws and their plus points and I guess as to which game is better....well ultimately it boils down to personal opinion.


Will be playing this game soon, I just bought it a few days back...


ALICE : madness returns!







Book that I am currently reading...

Luck in the Shadows, book I of the Nightrunner series! It is a super exciting fast paced fantasy story. I just seem to get out of the historical fiction or fantasy genre when it comes to books....and yet I like to delude myself into thinking that I am well read...sighs..delusions delusions...

No comments: