Thursday, November 23, 2006

Customer Service (This Fashion) / NewS

I went to This Fashion on Monday to pick out something nice to wear for the graduation night and the customer service i received was horrible!I went to the This Fashion outlet that was suited near Plaza Singapore.Anyway,i was unable to find the jacket on the manikin so i asked for some assistance from the salesgirl.The salesgirl was like giving me the look of 'huh,don't waste my time'.When i showed her the jacket on the manikin she just mumble that the jacket was on the second floor and walked away. I am so shocked at the horrible customer service.I mean that was like such a 'great help'.

Anyway, i did not buy a dress in the end. I bought a purple skirt.Maizura said she wanted to hang out after the graduation dinner but wouldn't the shopping centres be closed? Whatever the case it does sound like a good idea. I wonder what Zhi Ling and Maizura will be wearing.I have this gut feeling it will be something similar.I bet Rathi will be looking like a model in her long dress.I think i am going to bring the camera.



NewS!!!

Today I'll be talking about NewS.Initially,there were nine members in NewS. However, one of them left and hence they are left with eight members.Unfortunately,another one of them was caught drinking underage while the other one was suspected of drinking underage.Anyway, because of this NewS has disbanded. I heard the one who was caught drinking underage decided to punish himself.That is like so crappy.I can't help but feel that JE asked him to do that.I mean JE boys are supposed to be all good and stuff like that.Heard JE boys can't even date.But no fear NewS fan heard they will be back next year 2007 January.Anyway,Yamapi is the leader of NewS.

Tpmohisa Yamashita (Yamapi)


Okay, i have decided to talk about a different band or duet from Johnny's Entertainment (JE) in my blog entries.One blog entry,one band.

No comments: