Wednesday, November 22, 2006

A whole new blog!!!

Okay,I deleted my previous blog and have decided to do another one.The reason i deleted my previous blog was because the entries overlap each other and there was no way i could save that blog.Tomorrow is the graduation night and i have yet to buy my clothing.Mummy have finally decided to bring me to Tangs toady maybe i can pick out something nice.Seriously, i am so not excited for the graduation night!If i had knew it would be this dreadful i would not have paid for the graduation night.I don't even know how to get there for heaven sake!Well,whatever the case i am still please with the layout for my blog!!!




Takki& Tsubasa!!!!
I heard that they will be doing a tour in 2007.Damn,i wish they would come to Singapore. Maybe i can fly to Japan for their concert....yeah right i don't even have enough money to buy a dress and i want to fly to Japan.

But Mummy did say she'll bring us to Thailand next year!!!That's cool maybe if i am lucky there will be a Golf & Mike concert.By the way the song in my blog,Run for your love,is sang by Mike & Golf.They are brothers and my i thought they were twins.Mike and Golf is currently in Japan they form a new temporary group with my Yamapi. Yamapi is the leader.Their known as GYM-Golf,Yamashita,Mike respectively.

No comments: