Sunday, April 22, 2007

cca & It is all about JJ

It is 5am in the morning so I'll make this as short as possible.I got into Podium a.k.a debate but I don't like it because it seem to be very stressful so anyway I have decided to join Netball.I don't want to waste too much time on CCA so as long as I have a CCA,it will do. I still have a lot of homework to do.I went to Kinokuniya today and bought a Japanese Magazine......I am so happy!!!PW is going on fine.....I don't really have a problem with my group...I think we will be able to do well.Oh yeah,the second cafe is up and ready.It is called Good News.According to Gillian it is a title of a bible....hmmm strange to have a cafe that reminds people of a bible...anyway,it reminds me of a J-POP band NEWS from Johnny's Entertainment.I have tried the coffee...not bad..kept me awake during math tutorial. =)

NEWS

News when they were younger.Uchi is still there!!!Sigh I miss him wonder when he will come back.....Hahahaha Yamapi looks very cute and like a girl when he was younger....



Some pictures on Johnny's Junior.....wonder when they will debut...It is all about Johnny's Junior!

Ya-ya-yah

Their average age is around 16 or 17....

From left to right:Shoon(my favourite!!),Hikaru,Yabu and Taiyo

Manga(Comic) version of Ya-ya-yah!!!

Hahahaha Kawaii!!!!


Taiyo & Shoon


They both look soooo hot!!!!!!!

Shoon Yamashita!!!


JJ Express


okay it is very late now....almost 6am I'll get scolded if my parents find out I am still awake.I'll introduce more Johnny's Junior group in my next update...Sayonara!!!

No comments: