Monday, April 23, 2007

More JJ

I am trying to complete my PI as soon as I can.Haiz did not know that I'll be so busy.I have just complete my History tutorial outline....have not done the Economics ASPIRE test yet....Okay as promised time for more Johnny's Junior information!!!! =)

J.J Express
This is taken when they were younger....Kawaii ne?This is not the complete group.If i am not wrong the complete group consist of 7 people(I have to check this out).By the way just in case some people can't tell,they are all boys.I'll upload the latest pictures of J.J Express when I have scan my magazine cause I can't seem to find a picture of them when they are older in the Internet....the reason likely to be that they have not debut.There are other Johnny's Junior groups too.....I'll introduce them next time.


KAT-TUN manga version:
Jin went overseas to study hence they are currently left with 5 members.
KAT-TUN

Obviously,they are not Johnny's Junior.......they a band name KAT-TUN!!!They belong to Johnny's Entertainment.......yeah they were of course once Johnny's Junior.


No comments: