Saturday, March 8, 2008

b-day

I am officially 18!!!! Yes, yes birthday was yesterday which coincides with the release of the A'level results. Thanks for all those sweet birthday wishes, u guys really made my day!!! Oh and Gillian and Sarah I freaking love the presents!!!!! Can't believe you girls actually know what I want.....attentive friends u gals are.Hahahaha!!!!Random- hey students we have a new student hahaha reminds me of jacq LOL

Got back Chinese results. I got an E. oh well whatever I just don't want to retake this subject. Thankfully it is not included in UNI admission. Congrats to Ah mah(hahaha it is not 7 march already)who is one step closer to becoming a Malay teacher! =) Congrats to Gillian too who has finally escape from the clutches of Malay. LOL
Celebrated my birthday and my sis birthday yesterday!!!!
My yummy cheesecake
my sis yummy chocolate cake!!!

Going to birthday dinner on Sunday!!!! Yes yes very excited!!! =)

No comments: