Wednesday, March 12, 2008

March holiday

Enjoy yourself to the fullest this march holiday!!!! I am sure after this holiday there won't really be another till the A'levels are over.
During this march holidays-
-I am gonna play pirates online, try to level my character as much as possible
-play rebirth regnorak for the fun of it
-try my best to finish prince of persia (gosh 2 cds)
-try my very best to finish watching alll 53 episodes of full moon wo sagashite in this one week
lots of things to do!!!! o.o

I read Full Moon manga in Sec2 and found the manga to be really good. So i hav decided to give the anime a try. Though I must admit the anime seem to have alot of unnecesary episodes. I am only at episoded 20. I think the anime is moving at a slow pace....explains why they have less than 20 books but more than 50 episode. Difficult to give a review now because i have not finishe watching. But it is not really a happy go lucky anime....it is kind of sad. oh sad love story are kind of nice.....i mean common one are boring.

No comments: