Sunday, May 25, 2008

Econs over!!!

YAY!! Econs paper over!!! It was...I don't know. More importantly I can't believe I was late for my Econs paper!!! I was like running all the way from the bus stop and when I finally reached the hall, the teacher was like....put your bag in the locker. I was like WTH??? the locker is like pass the canteen up the stairs so I ended up dumping my bag in the canteen (thankfully nothing was stolen). This is really the first time when I entered the hall everyone has already started on their paper. Usually, I would be right on time. Not to mention I was really perspiring after all that running that I felt rather hot and uncomfortable....worst half way through the paper I was freezing and my jacket was like in the locker....hahahaha I guess everything was kinda crappy. Well at least I will try to be early on Tuesday for History paper. Another killer paper.

Went to Raffles Market place for lunch after Econ paper.....the food was not bad. Bought a MP3 cause my old one failed me. Went to eat at Ice Monster in the evening...Yummy!!! Reached home bathe and slept till the next morning. Guess I was really tired after all I only slept like 1 hour...all thanks to econ. In other words the whole of Saturday was wasted and I won't be surprised if Sunday turns out to be the same. Oh yah and i finally bought another straightener!!!

No comments: