Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Summary!!!

Have been ages since I blog. Well as the tittle say here's a summary of things in my life....

-Mid- year has officially started though I seriously don't feel like it is the mid-year exams
-GP paper 1 was nabe....apparently i choose a killer question...wth
-GP paper 2 was like whatever
-Econs DRQ felt like it was better than common test DRQ.....maybe there's hope
-Found out that zhiling is taking h3...wow..clap clap
-sis got into NTU congrats
-got fei lun hai CD
-that guy damn nabe pissed me off only...grrr
-scandal...LOL
- Ah mah and one arm got yuan fen
-Gilly and click got yuan fen too
-I adopted two younger brother hahahahaha
-I don't want to adopt Ah mah
-I wonder if what I say can really come true....than why like mei yuan fen ah
-sleepy

No comments: