Saturday, July 19, 2008

fast & hectic

Another week has pass......so fast!Prelims would be here soon and I still feel so unprepared. If the rain stops I intend to go jogging with my sister at 5pm. I love running!!!! I think we will be running 4km on Monday for PE. The days in school have been hectic but fun.I fear the exams and tests.....in fact I really dread exams and tests but somehow I still enjoy going to school hahahahahha. You really think it is nothing but sometime unexpected things happen and suddenly it becomes something.

I am currently in love with this song from DBSK- The Way U Are




The library closed early yesterday because of the J1 stuff so I thought of going home around 7pm because I can't study in the SAC....I hate that place. In the end.....I ended up staying till 9pm. Kailin and I was listening to Lisa and Amah's singing...nice!

Took this picture outside the toilet at around 8.50pm.....hahahaha (got this pic from kailin's blog)

No comments: