Sunday, July 6, 2008

finally update

It's Sunday and I have not touch my SGC yet shucks! Met Zhiling and Maizura and a primary
school friend Priya yesterday at Dhoby....hahaha very surprise to see them. I love zhiling's new hairstyle. They couldn't recognize me at first....said I looked very different (i hope look different in a better way >.<). Told me that they have long ago submitted their SGC....woah ok I did not know our school was that slow. Had the trial for 'will run' on Thursday. It was a 4km trial run and amazingly I did not feel as tired as I would in a 2.4km run. The whole JC2 cohort running together felt weird but on the whole I enjoyed the run. The actual run would be 10 rounds round the school instead of 4....looking forward to it! =)

After the trial run went to eat dinner with some of my classmates
Lisa is not in the picture though since she was taking it...



As usual school has been hectic.....let's see I still have yet to complete:
-trigger notes : Nationalism
-SGC
-Econ's work book
-study for hist & econ test
-and so many more other things to do that I have forgotten what some of them are.........

Just realize I have not drank bubble tea for two weeks....arghh I wan to drink some unhealthy bubble tea. Went to eat Ice Monster yesterday, drank Oreo milkshake...yummy. Let's see one of the funniest thing that happen this week definitely had to be ' The Hut'...hahaha sounds like some ghost story.

Currently hook on this game:
Midnight Club 3 (dub edition)
It's all about hight speed racing!

No comments: