Monday, March 16, 2009

IT Fair/open house/sec frenz

Went to IT fair on Friday....it was super crowded...damn xianz...
Went to NTU open house on Saturday and well I found it fun hahahahhahahah. Got lost though =.= we ended up climbing this super long stairways.

Went to NUS open hose this morning...yes morning. I can't believed i woke up at 8:30am hahahahha so proud of myself slept at 3:30am the night before. Met Gil at the train station before we head off to NUS. I realise that I like to go for event in the morning is just that I have problem waking up. Got a pretty pink year planner...thankfully the planner I bought was only $1.50 so I am going to use the pretty pink planner that NUS gave us. Took the shuttle bus Dover station....honestly going in the morning is really like crowd free!
Met up with my sec friends after NTU open house at Pasta Mania. Omg...it was super fun had alot to talk about and near the end we all were like so reluctant to go home. We SERIOUSLY should more often!Oh thanks for the gift girls!! I really LOVE it! =)
Pictures thanks to Mai! =)

Hahahaha actually I did not know this place exist

No comments: