Monday, March 9, 2009

New blogskin/A'lvl

So how do you like the new layout of my blog?....more like how do you like my blogskin?
I was sick and tired of the old one so I changed to this. Have lots to update but too lazy.
I am not happy nor sad about my results. I am going back to school on Tuesday to thank the teachers for their help and stuff simply because I did not do that on the results day itself because my teacher told me that i got points roughly equivalent to a very very bad grade (not that my real grades are good..but i guess at least not that bad)so I was so heart broken i took the train home crying...thankfully no one saw me crying hahaha that would totally destroy my image...than after like an hour plus i realise it does not make sense so I double check with Sarah and Mr Tsui and realise he saw my points wrongly..grrrr so yeah back to school to thank the teacher due to this this misunderstanding.....but for that 1 hour plus i finally understood the feeling of students who wanted to kill themselves because of results...not that I would even if I got such results...is like you cant retake because you pass and at the same time you can't go anywhere with grades like that and private uni is too expensive...i felt a feeling of despair...very hard to explain anyway the feeling really sux and for those who pick themselves up despite this sort of results.....i really admire them because for that 1 hour plus i had been there and know how it felt like and i guess if it was me I wonder if I could pick myself up.
If I have offended anyone I apologized before hand...this post is not meant to offend but to express my feelings.

No comments: