Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Back home

And I am back in Singapore!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally clean my room!! Woohoooo I am so proud of myself wahahahahah
KL with the family was super fun!! Pictures up soon! Next semester subjects seem somewhat not as interesting as last semester.
Register for my course today and becuase I forgot to downloaded excel I did not know what the hell i was suppose to register for -.- Thankfully Sarala came to my rescue....sighs can't believe I am so blur ~.~ Luckily I manage to make it in time for course registration.
Cant believe 2010 is coming so soon. 2009 had been a somewhat different year from the rest mainly because of the super long holiday due to the A'levels. The long holidays of not really doing anything followed by the entry into a uni life and getting used to uni life and making new friends...yea 2009 was ok.
I am definitely looking forward to 2010....and this time during the four months holidays I am definitely going to do more than just waste my time sitting around...probably find a job..after all extra cash is always welcome. Maybe find a CCA???hmmm




On another note I decided to check this show out after seeing some advertisement of it on Disney channel and I have to say that it is not bad quite funny and a good show to watch lolsss


Pucca:


A funny cute show that starts with a senseless song...but heck it is nice to watch


Theme song:
Pucca loves Garu
He's a pretty boy
Ninjas eat noodles
It's a Kissy chase, Kissy face
Wham Bam Bam
[ Find more Lyrics on http://mp3lyrics.org/78Qz ]
Pu-pu-pu-Pucca, Pu-pu-pu-Pucca, Funny Love
Pu-pu,
Pu-pu-pu-pucca, Pu-pu-pu-pucca, Funny Love,
Pu-pu,
Pucca Loves Garu
It's a Kissy chase, Kissy face
Wham bam bam

.....told you it is senseless but nevertheless worth the watch...lols

No comments: