Thursday, December 24, 2009

KL~~~~

Hi hi!! I am currently in KL. So far the holidays have been rather fun. Went to Genting yesterday. Unfortunately, it was raining and the fog was really thick so we could not play the games at the theme park...depressing. Went to their indoor theme park instead which was rather pathetic since most of the rides , I swear, are for old folks and kids. Love the weather at Genting. Celebrated my mum birthday at some Vietnamese restaurant. It was my first time trying Vietnamese cuisine and it is not that bad, quite delicious and somewhat similar to Thai cuisine.
In the end I bought a swim suit in KL. Went swimming and to my horror I found out that after a decade of not swimming, i have forgotten how to swim!!! the horror, the horror....
As usual I ate like super much at KL sighs hope I dun gain weight...hmm maybe I should consider Alphonso's diet plan.....then again it is too torturous... think I will just stick to running.

Exams results are out!!!!!!!!! I did okay I guess. I am neither sad nor happy,just glad that I did not need to repeat any of the courses.

Went to Orchard to the day before I left for KL with Jiayi, Alponso and Gil...it was a rather entertaining trip I must say.Alponso had this crazy idea to dye his hair red and the salon he went to was rather entertaining lolsssss. Went to Thai express with them for dinner after the salon experience. After which we went to eat desserts....I swear the amount of calories I put on that day was like....a lot...

Watched Avatar...the visual effect was amazing!!!!! I found that the storyline kinda reflect America's history on how the Europeans wanted and took land from the natives. I found the storyline to be ok. I will rate the show 4 out of 5. It was entertaining and worth a watch. =)

No comments: