Sunday, January 24, 2010

new blogskin for a new year

Alright I know this is kind of late...but nevertheless...let's welcome the New Year with a new blog skin. I have always been sure of taking history as my major....but now I am falling in love with lit again. Sighsss it had always been hard for me to truly choose either one...I am so freaking glad I change geography to literature!!! If I recall correctly in secondary 3 I had to choose either lit or history as my combined humanities and I chose Literature. Now I have to make that tough decision again and once again I am in a dilemma...sighsss life tough choices.
Maybe it is because this sem history is not that interesting. I am proud to be an Asian but I can't help but find Asian history boring..damn it...
Yet at the same time I hate the technical part of literature...i love the historical part of literature...yea confusing i know....
I want to learn history and how historical events affected society and how society view the different social class especially those in England. And more often than not this view can be seen through novels and poems. Yes, yes you must have guess it I am loving British literature.
Ok now I am confuse..lets just stop this post.

Anyway, I watched Snow White yesterday hahaha I was quite shock that though I remember the plot well enough, I could not really remeber the exact events and such.

Nice picture of Snow White~
Interesting picture I found on the net~

No comments: