Saturday, January 23, 2010

omg! cca/ x-change

I am currently contemplating on whether to join a CCA or not.... I really don't want to pass my uni life simply by doing assignments and exams. I really want to live a uni life!! Have been considering the exchange programmes and stuff as they say, and I believe, is truly a once in a life time experience. Just in case I don't get the summer exchange (which is highly likely) I have applied for the USA and the Himalayan trips as well. I have already received an e-mail from the Himalayan trip about a meeting this monday....so I guess is rather safe to say the Himalayan trip is likely confirm and now all I have to do is wait for reply from the USA trip and the summer exchange to reply so that I choose one out of the three.

When one actually does the reading for literature class, the discussion is actually rather engaging and fun.

On another note.....
Omg!! When RuC showed me the video of Shinee dressed as girls, I really have to post this....

I am like woah! wth Taemin looks so freaking girly! He so skinny that he could actually pull it off!! He looks like those plain cute kinda girl in the video. As for the rest of the Shinee members...well...they look too man though key was not bad. But taemin..woah...

No comments: