Thursday, April 8, 2010

lucky

I am so glad I got Arts (Edu) in NTU the friends are seriosuly i mean like seriously awesome and NTU is a great school. Plus we are Arts(edu) the third highest in NTU to probably get the higest monthly salary!!! I guess we deserve it cause they really throw a hell lot of freaking presentation and assignments on us and still give 50% to the exam i mean seriously. Just for history I have 3 presentation and 2 essay so yea....don't let me start on the rest
Employment rate - 100%...duh

So despite having to do lots of crap ended up staying in student hub or whatever you call it to get free food provided by TTC and played some game i dunno what it is call lolsss
feel great now that I have cleared my history essays and shall pretend I don't have exams coming in two weeks

No comments: