Friday, April 30, 2010

end of exams

4 months of long holiday starts today!!
hmmm shall not waste this holiday!!! As usual will come up with a list of things to do and this time i will try my best not to put it off!


Just called both schools and both schools were like oh your school experience is so short hahaha one school even thought i would be there for around 5-6 weeks and i was like um...no just five days hahahahahaha
Honestly I am quite scared and excited for this school experience....hope all goes well
I am sure all this experience will be useful to me once i start working....an adult with real responsibilities. lolsss i wonder if i will ever be one hahahahaha i think I am suffering from some peter- pan complex.



Currently playing this vocaloid game on psp.....super fun and addictive...I like!

I think I have mention before in my previous post that vocaloid is basically a programme where one can buy from a store and install it on the computer. You can use the programme to create your song and this characters each with different type of voice will sing the song you create. If I am not wrong the voice of each character is sold separately.

No comments: