Friday, December 17, 2010

exams over~

Alright!!!!!! Exams are overrrrrrrr!! YES! YES! YES!

It was alright I guess. There wasn't really any paper that I despair about...than again there wasn't any paper that I am extremely confident about either. All in all I guess it was just normal...although I have to say my first paper was like freaking haphazard and I had to constantly remind myself not to write haphazardly for the next three paper.

Seriously hope I can do well. Nevertheless, I think I learnt a lot this semester because I finally took the effort to listen to lectures especially history lectures. For the whole of year 1 I did not bother listening to lectures and kept falling asleep...explains the shitty gpa...

Shall enjoy my holidays even though it is only 3 weeks!! Movies, out with friends, quality time with family....ah my kind of life~

cross my fingers and hope I get Jap next sem XD

No comments: