Wednesday, December 22, 2010

pissed

There are days where I really hate that I am in NIE and this is one of those days. Chances are I will have to take Modern India history and not get my jap language and forced to take some boring NIE electives...like motivating pupils? Hahahaha I honestly don't give a damn about motivating them..hmm maybe I need a course about motivating myself hahaha

I think the worst part is the fact that it is my fault that I am stuck with effing boring India history. Hate it when i can't blame anyone else. I guess the best thing to do now is to move on. Life always throws you shit. Laugh and move on!
Fine not always, sometimes life can be pretty good. Best to make the best of it than wallow in sorrow. Somehow, the bad is always more memorable than the good. I wonder why...it is like when I get a C grade for any of my assignment the pain is damn painful but when I get an A for my assignment the joy is not as joyful as the pain is painful....get it?
I guess it is because of expectations. When you get what you expect you feel pleased but not like totally happy but when you get something way below your expectation it really hurts.

Ok am gonna enjoy my holiday and think about all this shit in January. I realise that most if not all of the pain and disappoint I face is always school/grades related....god seriously I think i need a life man.

No comments: