Monday, October 24, 2011

moving? nah not really

Have not been updating this blog.
Alright here goes.

I just recently sign up for a wordpress account. I am still trying to find my around wordpress.. I am not very good with things unfamiliar. I suppose to those reading, the question is...Am I then leaving/quiting blogger? Well the answer is no. This blog is strictly for personal use and for bored (?) friends to read. As I have mentioned in an earlier posts this blog is for more than anything, myself.

In this tavern of life I just write whatever I feel like writing letting the words flow through me as I typed them out...explains the haphazard way every post seem to be. Jumping from one point to another.
Anyway, my wordpress will be more about my opinions on stuff or stories etc.. not really about my personal life at all but blogger will still be more about my personal stuff. Furthermore, I won't really bother correcting grammatical error or use better phrases in my blogger account...as i have mentioned I am just typing as the words flow through me.

Anyway, recently I joined a new cca - tchoukball! It is fun and the game/ sports is supposedly designed/invented by someone who wanted to create a sport that would supposedly result in less injury but for some odd reason, I seem to be injured more than ever in comparison to other sports that I have joined. It has been slightly more than week but my little finger has not fully heal...on the bright side the swelling has really gone down.

Ok I better head off to sleep now have a presentation first thing in the morning tomorrow...seriously cant wait to get it over and done with.

No comments: