Tuesday, November 29, 2011

skyrim

Exams are over!!! (like a week ago)
Have been doing nothing much but gaming

Current game that I am playing:


Really excellent game and very very addictive if I must say so myself

One of the things I like to do in this game is to sit in the tavern and listen to the bard sing.
One of my favourite songs:

Age of Aggression

We drink to our youth, to days come and gone
For the age of aggression is just about done
We’ll drive out the Stormcloaks and restore what we own
With our blood and our steel we’ll take back our home
Down with Ulfric the killer of kings
On the day of your death we’ll drink and we’ll sing
We’re the children of Skyrim, and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons, every one of us dies!
But this land is ours and we’ll see it wiped clean
Of the scourge that has sullied our hopes and our dreams


Kind of realise that I have the tendency to blog only occasionally after the end of every semester.
I am suppose to learn driving this holiday but I am soooooo lazy..sighs..
Still, i need to force myself to get this driving thing over and done with....

Now that the holidays are here I am suppose to be running a lot more so that I actually lose weight before the new year~ let's see how strong my determination is i guess..

No comments: