Friday, August 29, 2008

To Plaza S'pore

Was late for the Lit lecture by some NUS lecturer.....omg we were like 45mins late. The Othello lecture felt way more useful and interesting than the one on King Lear. Did not regret going as it kind of help me refresh my memory on both text.

Went to Plaza Singapura with Evan, Lisa, Deborah,Sarah,Syafiq and Jacq to get the teachers day gift. Hahahahaha it was fun especially the part where we simply talk crap at KFC. It was such a coincident that Gil introduce the song 'No Air' to me yesterday and we were talking about it at kfc....only this time Jacq decided to change it to 'no hair'....I can live with no hair =.=!!! Went to Marks & Spencer to get Ms G's gift where Jacq bought some pretzel and if I am not wrong Deb bought sweets that look like Piggy. Hahahahaa we were at the train station when Deb dropped one of her piggy sweet and Sarah and Lisa decided to take a picture of the fallen piggy which I some how felt was smiling at Syafiq.....or maybe because it fell right infront of him.

At the train station...evan left early though
I wonder if you realise that everyone wearing college tee is standing on the left and all those in full school uniform on the right...LOL it was such a coincident.
Will be going to school tomorrow for the teacher day performance. For the first time I will be studying after the teacher day performance instead of wondering around Singapore, going back to Secondary school or simply slacking at home. Will be running, hopefully 10km tomorrow with Gillian and maybe Sarah and Lisa. I really miss running!!! I bet my stamina is like really crappy now...

No comments: