Sunday, August 3, 2008

WillRun

Woohoo!!! Manage to run 14km yesterday during the WillRun. It was fun fun fun!!!Hahahahaha We just ran round and round the school while the guys cheered us on though when it was their turn to run the cheer was not as loud cause most of us girls were dead tired. Started walking after my 10th km with kailin....I lost her on my 11th round though.......no one can win kailin when it comes to walking....i swear she is one of the fastest walker in school hahahahha. Walked the last few km with Siying...it's been really long since I last talk to her..we usually only had time to say 'hi' in school so it was really nice to be able to get the chance to chat with a friend. Went home straight after the WillRun cause my feet was hurting. Took off my socks and saw horrible horrible blisters.
Went to Novena with my mum and sis in the afternoon. Bought a maroon Adidas jacket, they were having a sale. Weird/humorous incident on Thursday night......hahahaha every time I think about that incident i would freak out as well as laugh..hahahhaha

No comments: