Saturday, July 28, 2007

ANIME

I am so excited!! Tomorrow I'll be going to NTU for the Anime prize presentation. Though I am rather sure I won't win I really wish my sister would. Because anime drawing is really her passion. Anyway, I will have to give the netball carnival a miss....sad. This week was rather fun I played in the volleyball inter-team. I did not know volleyball was so fun! =) I am glad I tried!

Went out with Gillian and Sarah today after the NE thing. We went to buy hair clips and stuff. It was damn funny and fun! I and Sarah were like kids,excited over stickers and Gillian was like an older sister asking us to shut up. LOL when it failed she stood far away from us. Damn funny lah!! Can't wait for Monday when I'll be able to design my locker.

Anyway, I am currently watching the anime School Rumble though I don't really watch romance story this is rather good as it is very funny.

School Rumble

No comments: