Sunday, July 15, 2007

I HATE MATH!!

OMG!!! I am so dead...I iust completed the math Aspire thingy and even though it had unlimited number of tries...the highest I got was 4/10. Great and it constitute 5% of our promotional grade....and it was supposed to help pull the promotional grade up.

Title: your dragon self (stunning pics and detailed results)

You Are A Fairie Dragon, you live in trees and you are mischievous and malicious and like to pull pranks on everybody. You can become invisible and you can breath a gas that gets your enemy totally uniterested in the fight. You attack only to protect your territory. You have telepathic abilities and you can communicate with other forest animals.stone: amethystquote: "Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die." from Mel Brooks you control:humor

No comments: