Saturday, July 7, 2007

new leaf part2

I have change my blog skin because since I have turn over a new leaf, I thought I would change my blog skin too. =) I have change my blog song too. :) I had Netball on Friday under the merciless sun and even though it was fun, I think I am darker now...no!!!!!!!need more whitening cream...more whitening cream.....
I don't know why even though I am fine with school,I just can't wait to graduate and get out of school. I hate working part-time but I need the money...I want to do something about my hair...straighten it? not sure...I just don't like my current hair and I really seriously want to dye my hair!!!!Anyway,I have gotten back most of my results except econs and lit...I just manage to pass all except math.I still hate math & science. I hate the long hours in school and because I fail my math....I will need to attend extra math lesson on Tuesday...that means school ends at 6:30pm on Tuesday...sucks big time!!!
I am currently hook on this song- 四季 by w-inds

went out with the hot 4e1 babes...aiyah Maizura cannot see lah cause she taking da picture. Anyway Maizura has a new hair cut which looks very nice. ^-^ Zhiling is crazy about ODAC and she runs 20 rounds round the stadium.....and my friends say I am mad to run 10 rounds. Clara still love playing video games....lol juz like me.Nisa is still as involve with school as ever. Pei jun is crazy about her eye candy..lol reminds me of my old self.Sorry pei jun but I have given up on my eye candy liao....I have turn over a new leaf.yay!




The song playing on my blog is by w-inds
W-INDS

Just in case you are wondering.....they are not from JE(that does not mean I have stop loving JE boys)That reminds me,Jacqueline told me that NewS is having a concert in Taiwan...OMG I so wanna go!!! I mean it is better to go to Taiwan and watch than to watch it in Japan because at least in Taiwan they will try speaking mandarin.

The members of w-inds-千葉涼平(ryohei) 橘慶太(keita) 緒方龍一(ryuichi)

Anime version


I found this drawing of Keita and thought it looked really good....o.O




Fun quiz time!!!!



You Are a Mermaid
You are a total daydreamer, and people tend to think you're flakier than you actually are.While your head is often in the clouds, you'll always come back to earth to help someone in need.Beyond being a caring person, you are also very intelligent and rational.You understand the connections of the universe better than almost anyone else.



What Mythological Creature Are You?




You Should Drive a BMW

Refined and classy, you want a car that looks rich... and goes fast!



No comments: