Friday, July 6, 2007

new leaf

I have watched Transformer and OMG it was a real good show alright. So I have gotten back about 3/4 of the mid-yr results.....and well it sucks!!! I got a U-grade for math...expected. Something really horrible happened on Wednesday, I went to LT4 with Jacq and Lisa for the some mental thingy only for sport CCA. Anyway,we reached late so the LT was rather crowed and the person was about to start on the speech and I swear I did not see the steps and trip and fell real loud....To make things worst the person has to ask me whether I was alright on the mike....that sucks. Damn it really sucks.....WORST the fell was worst than I thought my knee hurt for two days and I still can't kneel down until today. So poor me had to do the guy push up for Netball instead of the gal push up today.

I have something important to announce.....I am going to turn over a new leaf!!!! Yap! From now onwards I am going to study hard and improve my grades for promotional exam. Wish me luck people!!!! ^.^


The old me

The new me

No comments: