Monday, January 5, 2009

food???

Went to ICA to check my fingerprint. Apparently, my finger print is different from my IC.....took about 30 minutes to get it right. We were about to leave when I realise that the lady has not given back my IC....so took another 20min finding it. Imagine losing your IC at the ICA building...the irony. Anyway, the staff found my IC somewhere in their office...=.=
After all that mini chaos, went to some Japanese restaurant at Bugis....hahahha yar I can't remember the name of that restaurant. The dessert there was alright....not excellent but it was still good. =)
I love green tea ice-cream!!!! =)
If i am not wrong it is some Kyoto dessert thing.
Speaking of food....I can't wait to get my hands on MacDonald's prosperity burger...yummy~
and I have not even try coffee bean's peppermint latte....

No comments: