Thursday, January 8, 2009

mini chaos

There I was sitting at my usual place playing my PS2 game when all of a sudden I heard this weird sound and realise that a bug flew into my ear....AHHHH!! I ran to the kitchen screaming that a bug flew into my ear and continued screaming while pouring water into my ear to kill it. Dad told me that water was not effective so he poured oil into my ear instead but because I was making so much noise dad panicked and ended up pouring oil over my head as well....=.= Even after washing my hair the smell of the oil is still there......grrrr........So there I was lying on the bed with oil in my ear and my mum making lots of noise about how careless dad was....while my sis just casually pick up the game control and continued playing as if nothing happened...she even changed game...and I was like wth! I was playing =.=

Currently watching this Korean drama and I am loving it!!!!!=)

Il Ji Mae

No comments: