Friday, January 16, 2009

smoke!!!

Going running with Gil later at around 6pm. Yes yes definitely need to run after drinking bubble tea with Sarah on wednessday I have to say that I do feel kind of fat. Yet another stinking incident happen today. I went to the toilet and when I came out i realised that the house smelt of insecticides and omg when I entered the kitchen it was soooo smokey, the kind of smoke one would see when there's fire. I think they sprayed some insecticides in the main dustbin....i even saw two small bug crawling out of the bin and mind you I live on the 11th floor.....i guess it must have been worst for those who stays on the lower levels especially level 2 or 3...omg the bugs crawling out of their main dustbin must be just super horrible...( a moment of silence for those poor souls)
I like this picture...especially the characters hair

No comments: