Tuesday, January 6, 2009

if only i could turn back time..than again not

I hate it when I have nothing to do.....because that is when I start thinking about the A'levels, about how I wish I could turn back time regarding some of my choices....about how I say some things to people and really regret it afterwards....haiz I really wish I can control what I say better.
Anyway if I have ever offended any of you I hope you would forgive me.....because I most probably just spoke without thinking.

Went out with Sarah,tp,kx,gil and Alphonso today. It was super fun!!! Finally got around trying my peppermint latte..it is delicious! Went to Orchard to visit Lisa at her work place. The unfortunate but kind of humorous incident of tp & Alphonso attempt at rescuing the bird. Man I really love hanging out with them....it's just sooooo fun!!! This is going to sound weird coming from me because I not the kind who usually say these sort of things but what the heck....I really appreciate you guys....not just because you guys are fun to hang out with but you guys are what I call true friends. =) Seriously, i don't regret going to srjc....if I had not gone there I would not have made such great pals!Especially those in a2 =)


No comments: