Monday, September 7, 2009

first presentation

Ahhhh my very first presentation is next week!!! Had group meeting today....felt kind of bad cause I felt that Shun Ru did alot more as compared to us...shall make it up by doing more today. Manage to complete lit essay plan and submit to the teacher at the horrible time of 2:30am. Sighs...today is the official day i leave my gaming life...only going to play on Friday and Saturday. Thanks to my wonderful and awesome online game I hardly manage to study or complete any readings or homework and end up sleeping like 4 hours a night(mainly because of gaming lols)...horrible...I shall chiong leveling during the next holiday...so for the time being dear online game please take a back sit.
Had dinner at Old Town White Coffee with sis and Clara. Her boots are damn nice. Bought Chewy Junior today!!!^.^

No comments: