Wednesday, September 9, 2009

tues

Met Gillian after school today. Went to NIE library to supposedly study. lols. Next Tuesday we shall study!!!

Me studying...hahahahah yea right...so fake

Sighs...of all the places in NTU we took pictures in the toilet...HAHAHAHAH -.-




I am thinking of joining a CCA next year...just thinking. Ate dinner at Canteen A with Sarah and Gil...the food was not too bad. Went for a so-call second dinner with my sis and her friends...hahaha funny bunch of people.
Getting use to NIE life...even though there is no fixed class it is not all too bad.
Might be getting my ipop soon....can't wait...awesome!!!^.^
Workload is getting heavier.....but can't say I am really stress just that the journey to and fro from school is exhausting me.
Today I met the technical part of literature.

No comments: