Friday, September 4, 2009

So it continues...

Sighs assisgnments and projects are coming in...life is getting just a little tougher. Was late for history tutorial today because of this horrible jam around Jurong area. Apparently there was an accident where the van was like totally burned.
Just had my AED102 group meeting. Currently entering this blog entry in school when I should be doing my assisgnment and readings and what not.
Having really horrible sleeping time....I better start getting focus on school and reality...sighs everyone is like so damn hardworking and I am like yay! A'lvls over holiday mood. -.-
Met Gil on Tuesday, had a fun time teaching her chinese..lolss can't believe the first thing I would be teaching is chinese..lolss so funny.
I should so be changing my blog skin....to welcome the new school term. Hahahaha.

No comments: