Friday, September 25, 2009

the week b4 the break

Was suppose to go jogging with Gil on Tues but apparently the stadium was like in construction..lolss ended up drinking bubble tea instead..lols and we were like walking around NTU trying to find the stadium only to realise it was in construction..it was quite funny cause we were both in denial that the stadium was in construction so we tried to go further where we saw this basketball court or something and also realise that apparently we have not changed to our jogging attire and no toilet was in sight lolsss quite a loser day reminds me of the day I stayed back in school with kailin to study but the library close super early and when we went to SAC there was this disgusting JC1 girl that burped loudly....and we moved out of the SAC only to be sprayed by this insecticide thing...hahahaha

On a brighter note, Dr Rahil was rather supportive of the idea of us going to Jalan Besar to check out some historical stuff!! Damn it I am so freaking addicted to coffee...I am like bringing ice latte or coffee can to all my tutorials. It is quite shocking but I realise I actually enjoy AED105, critical perspective in education...lolss quite interesting. Went to MacDonald for lunch with a few of my classmates....damnnn i should stop eating so much MacDonald food. Woohooo no school tomorrow~~awesome!!!
Woohooo one week break next week~~~~than again I have like so many assignments/essay/homework
lolss whatever I am still looking forward for the one week break...the history trip and shopping trip~~~I want a white dress!!! oh...and the mini Olympic thing hahahaha my GESEL group so not enthu hahahaha On an awesome note the next major GESEL meeting is like in November...man so awesome not enthu but efficient hahahaha

No comments: