Friday, May 28, 2010

KL

Omg I just realise that so many people are going overseas with their friends. Hahahaha I wish I could too!! I talk to my parents about if and the fact that many my age are going overseas on their own and I seriously think that so far I am quite successful. I am pretty sure by next year, I will be able to do that too!
Anyway, I am currently in KL with my family and I am definitely enjoying myself. Hahahaha I guess KL is somewhat a retreat for me. Travelling is fun be it with friends or family. Just that I want to get a chance to experience both company. Hehehehe
Woots! Finally bought my Wuthering Heights for rm8!! Yay!!
There was some modelling event at Pavilion today and my oh my gosh the models are so pretty and their hair are so freaking beautiful!! only problem is I guess they are a little to skinny.

No comments: