Monday, May 31, 2010

violin trial lesson

Went for my violin trial lesson yesterday. It was interesting since I never really held any kind of musical instrument before other than the recorder...hmm i wonder if that is even counted. So basically there were about 8 of us in the room and if I am not wrong two of them are in NTU as well hahaha. Only sad thing is I can't use my left hand and was force to use my right hand. Sighs...remind me of archery where one can only pull the string using one's right hand. Indeed the world is rule by the majority.
Went jogging yesterday simply cause I know I gain weight and seriously need to loose it. Besides I know I will be signing up for a 10 - 15km run in the future so might as well start training now.
Too bad my parents don't want to go anywhere during the June holidays because holiday packages will be more expensive. Oh wells~

Watch Maid Sama and I do prefer the main character as compared to the other really irritating female leads in other animation especially where the genre is romance. The female lead can be really irritating . Which explains why i hardly watch those sort of animation but maid sama is funny.

No comments: