Tuesday, June 1, 2010

sgh

Went to SGH today to visit mummy. It was suppose to be a day surgery but the doctor say it will be better to check her in for one night. I am just glad that the surgery went smoothly. I don't really like going to the hospital and I know that the health care industry is something that I will definitely not join. Somehow is just does not appeal to me probably because of its association with illness. Luckily my mum was in the maternity ward. I think is about the only place in the hospital I don't mind. Saw a few new born babies and despite their irritating cries it still brighten up my day. I mean it looked so tiny!! It is so very rare that I actually see new born baby!! So tiny so frail so weak...ah new life. The nurses were very friendly too. I have a good impression of this NYP trainee nurse. While the health care industry does not appeal to me I do respect people who are in it, be it nurses or doctors etc.. it is indeed a very honourable job and not everyone can do it. Health is after all more important than money.

No comments: