Friday, June 11, 2010

change of blogskin

I like this new blogskin. Somehow it gives off a bright and happy feeling. The previous blogskin felt a little cramp.
Will be going for TKD training tomorrow. Went out with the uni gals on Tuesday and bought 3 books...I can't seem to not buy books..they just attract me. I swear I buy books faster than I can read them. So far I have only read finish two of the books I bought.
Went out wit gil and sarah yesterday. Drank koi and I am happy to say I am satisfied with it.
I wish school is in progress so I don't need to think so much. I guess deep in my heart I know that I am afraid. I am afraid that if I choose to wait, I might end up waiting all my life. Is it really better to wait for something or someone that will perhaps never come.

Come to think of it....it is not really the heart, the heart is just an organ that keeps you alive the one that you really consult with is your brain.....but to mention the brain instead of the heart somehow feels very anti-climatic

Quite a depressing picture but I love her dress.

No comments: