Wednesday, June 16, 2010

liberated

Today was another great day spent with friends. I feel liberated now that I am pretty sure I know what is it I am feeling. If it was not a holiday my decision would have been clear and fast. However, because of the holidays I actually thought, why not since I don't really have anything to do during the holidays and got myself into one hell on an emotional turmoil and only to realise at the end of this emotional turmoil my answer would have been the clear fast answer I would have given if I was busy with school.

On another note, I feel like writing/drawing a short story. I really want to do a shounen-ai one but I change my mind and decide to probably do a shoujo one instead....simply because shoujo manga don't need much background...hahahaha

No comments: